NodeReal is already a reputable Validator and fastest API Service Provider for the BNB chain, Ethereum, Polygon, , and is actively joining Aptos Testnet now. NodeReal is amongst the top validators so far in both Aptos AIT1 and AIT2, and is also aiming to become a top validator and node provider on Aptos mainnet this Autumn.
NodeReal is providing one-stop high-performance infra for Aptos ecosystem. We provide Aptos Devnet REST service with high performance and 99.5% SLA. In this tutorial, we will share step-by-step tutorials on configuring Aptos Wallets by using NodeReal Node Service.
How to install Aptos wallet in your browser
- Download the latest wallet release v0.1.6 and unzip
- Open a Chrome window and navigate to chrome://extensions
3. Enable Developer mode in the top right of the extension page
4. Hit load unpacked and point it to the folder you just downloaded
Now you can see the Aptos wallet in your chrome extensions!
Create New Account
- Click “Get started”
- Set your password
You have to set a strong password and agree to the terms of service. Then you will see a 12-word secret recovery phrase. Please keep it to yourself only!
Now you are ready to explore Aptos blockchain!
Configure Wallet to NodeReal
- Go to “Settings” >> “Network”
2. Click “Add” button
3. Input network parameters
- Node URL: https://aptos-devnet.nodereal.io/v1
Now you are all set with NodeReal.
Fund your account with test coins
- Unlock your wallet
- Click “Faucet” and wait for a second
Now you are rich!
- Click “Send” on the home screen
- Input receiver address and amount
- Click “Send”
NodeReal is a one-stop blockchain infrastructure and service provider that embraces the high-speed blockchain era and empowers developers by “Make your Web3 Real”. We provide scalable, reliable, and efficient blockchain solutions for everyone, aiming to support the adoption, growth, and long-term success of the Web3 ecosystem.