NodeReal Privacy Notice
1. ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us Directly
- Account Creation. We may collect personal information when you create an account, such as name, email address, username(s), and professional details.
- Purchases. We may collect personal information and details associated with your purchases, including payment information when you subscribe. Any payments made via our Services are processed by third- party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our Services, but we may receive information associated with your payment (e.g., name, billing address).
- Your Communications with Us. We may collect personal information, such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Your Feedback. We may collect personal information from users when they participate in market research activities.
- Conferences, Trade Shows, and Other Events. We may collect personal information from individuals when we attend or host conferences, trade shows, hackathons, socials or happy hours, and other events.
- Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
- Job Applications. We may post job openings and opportunities. If you apply and or respond to one of these postings, we may collect your personal information, such as your application, CV, cover letter, and/or any other information you provide to us.
B. Personal Information Collected Automatically
- Automatic Collection of Personal Information. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, cookie identifiers, and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, location information (including approximate location derived from IP address), and Internet service provider.
We can place our cookies, third parties, and other similar technologies such as pixel tags on your device, including mobile devices, to automatically collect information through your use of our Services. your unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier and your location information (to the extent permissible under applicable law).
- Cookies are small text files that are placed into the user's device when you visit a website, downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site and allow a site to recognize your device. Cookies store information about the user's visit, which may include content viewed, language preference, time and duration of each visit and advertisement accessed. Cookies managed by Node Real only are called "first party cookies" whereas cookies from third parties are called "third party cookies".
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons are a piece of code embedded in our Services that collects information about engagement on our Services. The use of a pixel tag allows us to record, for example, which particular web page a user has visited and which advertisement they have clicked.
Our uses of these Cookies fall into the following general categories:
The cookies used on NodeReal sites have been categorized as per the table below. However, it is important to note that not all cookies may be used in all jurisdictions or websites. A list of the categories of cookies used on this website is set out below.
Category Description Strictly Necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. Performance cookies These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance. Functionality cookies These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by a third-party provider whose services we have added to our pages. If you don’t allow these cookies some services may not function properly. Targeting cookies Targeting cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They can be used by these third parties to build a profile of your interests based on the browsing information they collect from you, which includes uniquely identifying your browser and terminal equipment. If you do not allow these cookies you will still see basic advertising on your browser that is generic and not based on your interests
C. Personal Information Collected from Other Sources
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Provide Our Services
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Provide customer service and/ or technical support;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services, and policy changes;
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Processing applications if you apply for a job we post on our Services; and
- Allowing you to register for educational programs or other events, offerings, programs, or communities.
B. Administrative Purposes
- Pursuing our legitimate interests such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services;
- Improving, upgrading, or enhancing our Services;
- Developing new products and services;
- Ensuring internal quality control and safety;
- Authenticating and verifying individual identities, including requests to exercise your rights under this Privacy Notice;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors with our Services;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions, and other compliance activities;
- Sharing personal information with third parties as needed to provide the Services;
- Enforcing our agreements and policies; and
- Carrying out activities that are required to comply with our legal obligations.
C. Marketing and Advertising our Products and Services
D. With Your Consent
E. Other Purposes
4. DOES NODE REAL SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Third party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and assessing and managing credit risk. These third-party service providers only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with our contractual agreements and only as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Legal Authorities: We may be required by law or by Court to disclose certain information about you or any engagement we may have with you to relevant regulatory, law enforcement and/or other competent authorities. We will disclose information about you to legal authorities to the extent we are obliged to do so according to the law. We may also need to share your information in order to enforce or apply our legal rights or to prevent fraud.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that NodeReal or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, user information will be one of the transferred assets.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Right to access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal information are processed and to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing;
- Right to rectify: you can request the rectification of your personal information which are inaccurate, and also add to it.
- Right to delete: you can, in some cases, have your personal information deleted;
- Right to object: you can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information. For instance, you have the right to object where we rely on legitimate interest or where we process your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right, in certain cases, to temporarily restrict the processing of your personal information by us, provided there are valid grounds for doing so. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law;
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can ask to receive your personal information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or, when this is possible, that we communicate your personal information on your behalf directly to another data controller;
- Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter;